Subject: Re: recording problem

Re: recording problem

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-04

>>the recording keeps loosing
>>bits. I.E. there's half a second of sound, and then variable blank
>>spaces, up to half a second.

sorry for take the same line, but i also had the recording-loosing-bit problem as rinty (1 month ago with a daily build). I recorded a band session from the 24channel mixer to the line in of my box, the first 3 minutes are ok, but then the whole recording stutters with monotonic frequency. I loades the file in hexeditor and there were much zero blochs in it. I never had problems with rockbox, only this one time.

weltweit telefonieren!