Subject: Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:50:37 -0600

I'll bet that cCrane would still sell it to someone living where it is not
allowed. I have always wondered if radio equipment from other countries can
operate out of the normal bands that the FCC allows in the U.S., or if the
Communications Commissions of other contries have frequencies nearly
identical to those of the FCC.
Being a HAM, you would think I would know this.
Glenn N0YJV