Subject: Re: what's the difference?

Re: what's the difference?

From: <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:49:54 -0000 (GMT)

Do you mean for buffering audio, or do you just mean free RAM?

The iRiver H120/H140 have 32MB of RAM, but I think something like 2MB is
executable code. The rest is used for audio buffering, tag database,
holding playlists and text files, etc. I don't know the proportions in
which the memory is allocated.

Also note that the H3xx series can also play Video - hopefully Rockbox
will be able to do justice to the H3xx's color screen