Subject: Re: what's the difference?

Re: what's the difference?

From: Eddie <frogkiller01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2005-01-04

Cool, My Question was answered. Thanks all.

Eddie

<dave@beermex.com> wrote in message
Do you mean for buffering audio, or do you just mean free RAM?

The iRiver H120/H140 have 32MB of RAM, but I think something like 2MB is
executable code. The rest is used for audio buffering, tag database,
holding playlists and text files, etc. I don't know the proportions in
which the memory is allocated.

Also note that the H3xx series can also play Video - hopefully Rockbox
will be able to do justice to the H3xx's color screen