Subject: Re: *Panic* ATA error

Re: *Panic* ATA error

From: Banzaitron I <leptonhead_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:24:35 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's not the battery. I charged
it and it still makes the same hideous clunking noise
when I tried to boot afterwards. It sounds like the
mechanism in the drive is stuck or something. This is
very frustrating. It's less than a year old.

Can anyone recommend a good 40 or 60 gig replacement
drive? Thx.