Subject: Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:12:55 +0100

Michael,

I think for your proposal we need a decent RSS Reader, which converts
the RSS Feeds (not the OPML, which is just an RSS Feed exchange format;
cf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPML) into a format which is understood
by Rockbox. Secondly we would need a Rockbox plugin which shows that
content on the display accompanying the playback of the enclosure.

Nevertheless an interesting idee.

Regards,
Thomas