Subject: Re: *Panic* ATA error

Re: *Panic* ATA error

From: j c <johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:08:38 +0000 (GMT)

if you look at last months postings theres all the
info you could need on replacing drives & which to
choose.

i'm surprised you could miss it as there's so much.

it might be worth checking you battery connections as
this fault would obviously replicate that of low
battery power.
all the info on connections will be on the rockbox
site.

also look on newmp3technology web site for all the
info about your error/connections:

http://newmp3technology.net/forum/index.php?sid=04964bd53706a18505c26df9bb53c2bd

jc