Subject: Re: multivolume for harddisk models, too?

Re: multivolume for harddisk models, too?

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-01-05

I rarely do any partitioning that isn't seamless (so, I do do things
like have a /home partition in Linux, and of course a swap partition),
so tbh I could live without this feature. So in that case, I only
really care that my existing experience isn't affected, say, the
battery life for example.

But then, I'm only a user ;)

Joe