Subject: Re: *Panic* ATA error

Re: *Panic* ATA error

From: j c <>
Date: 2005-01-06

look in last months:

for example under subject 'Rockbox Digest, Vol 11,
Issue 16' there's a few mails under that heading, ie;

select december & list by subject to see them all.

also look thru the other subjects of december cos as i
recall there was other info about modding drives too.

also have you tried the newmp3technology site for