Subject: Re: *Panic* ATA error

Re: *Panic* ATA error

From: j c <johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:28:43 +0000 (GMT)

look in last months:

for example under subject 'Rockbox Digest, Vol 11,
Issue 16' there's a few mails under that heading, ie;

http://www.rockbox.org/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2004-12/0129.shtml

select december & list by subject to see them all.

also look thru the other subjects of december cos as i
recall there was other info about modding drives too.

also have you tried the newmp3technology site for
info?

jc