Subject: Charging screen

Charging screen

From: Binder, David <dbinder_at_rwjf.org>
Date: 2005-01-06

I recently inherited a Recorder 20 V1. I have 2.4 running. I also
flashed it. Runs great, but I noticed something odd when it comes to
charging the device.

If a turn on the recorder, let it boot up normally and then plug the
charger in (I'm using the charger that came with the unit)I see a little
icon on the top of the screen that flashes on and off occasionally. I
also see the battery-charging icon flash on and off. It eventually
charges to 100%

If the unit is off and I plug the charger in, it turns on, I don't get
the normal Rockbox boot-up splash screen. Instead, it shows a large
diagram of a battery and some amperage information. It also states that
the battery is charging.

Is this supposed to work like this?

Thanks.

-David