Subject: Re: iRiver audio hardware

Re: iRiver audio hardware

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-01-06

yes, the photos would be in color, but I doubt that it is reasonable
to implement (or to try to) a text-to-speech-engine on rockbox.
furthermore, that image-analyse-thingy sounds far too complicated for
a small device.
Unfortunately, the Jaws-website does not specify any required hardware
specifications. that would it make easier to estimate.