Subject: Re: Fw: archo's and Rockbox?

Re: Fw: archo's and Rockbox?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-01-07

mhmm.

I dunno what the file name actually is, when extracting from the
archive, but it HAS to be english.voice and it HAS to reside in the
directory \.rockbox\langs very next to the LNG-files that contain the
display strings per language.

Then, as the voice-feature is activated per default, it should work
immediately after next bootup.

Manuel