Subject: Upgrade recorder10 HD to 100 gig

Upgrade recorder10 HD to 100 gig

From: Mcgowan, John <JMCGOWAN_at_steelcase.com>
Date: 2005-01-07

Hello,
I just finished changing my recorder 10 from a 10 gig to a new 100 gig
drive.
I thought it went well. But now when I boot up I get the error message
"no Valid FAT16/32 file system found" I had the new hard drive
formatted at the computer store when I bought it. I have XP and knew I
couldn't format 100 gig. Can anyone give me any idea what I should do
next? It shows up on the computer as a valid drive and says its
formatted in FAT32, Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
John McGowan
JMcGowan@steelcase.com
616-246-9025