Subject: Re: Font question

Re: Font question

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-01-08

My vision's not so hot anymore and my 80 year old mom's is horrible. We
both find that atadore is the most readable font while not losing too much
screen real estate. This font still works OK with an un-modified WPS
screen but is readable from several feet away.

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:38:15 -0600, "Glenn at home"
<> wrote:

>I am wondering which is the absolute largest font available for RockBox to
>I may be configuring a unit for a friend, and we want it to be readable by
>someone with low vision. This person can already read it with some
>difficulty, so I think the largest fonts will help.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN