Subject: Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: 2005-01-08

Gajdos@metatem.net wrote:
>>I think replacing is a bad idea. Add the fine-grained control, but don't
>>remove the simple settings.

Have the fine grain setting as a "custom" option in the channels menu,
I'd say, with another variable to set the value.

Do the mono left and right settings just correspond to balance settings
of +/- 50%? If so, it's not entirely clear why they're necessary. I
see no good reason to remove karoke, but it's not a feature I'd
particularly use.

Christi