Subject: Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: 2005-01-09

I think I'd have to vote for option 3 since option 2 requires the user
to know that setting the stereo seperation to 0 produces mono sound.
Also, I actually like being able to easily switch between mono and
stereo (I have noise supressing earphones, so sometimes need to have
only one in so I can hear external noise. I prefer mono signal when
doing this.) Having to adjust the seperation variable between 0 and 100
to switch between these two states would be annoying.

Christi