Subject: Re: resume menu gone

Re: resume menu gone

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-01-09

Hi Glenn,

thanks for the suggestion.
already tried it though, i always have some standard configuration files
on it.
the one i mostly use has this:
    resume: ask
should be ok...
maybe i'll look through the rockbox source soon, as i was already digging
in this part.
no other suggestions?

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:39:42 -0600, Glenn at home <>