Subject: New user

New user

From: John Panarese <>
Date: 2005-01-09

Hi out there,
    So not to clutter the list with what is most likely a bunch of newbie
questions, I'd appreciate if some kind soul could contact me off list. I
Just got my hands on a Jukebox Studio player, have set it up with Rockbox
and am pretty set. However, I have some questions about patches, the
batteries and some other assorted matters. I've tried to read through some
of the list archives, but there is simply far too much to go through. I'm
hoping someone out there can help me get up to speed.

Thank You