Subject: question about updating rockbox

question about updating rockbox

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2005-01-10

When I update my Rockbox software, my .rockbox directory installs inside my
old .rockbox directory and doesn't replace anything. Is there anyway to
extract the files to the recorder and have them automatically replace what
they need to? I ended up going in to the new rockbox directory, selecting
everything and pasting it in to the rockbox directory, it mentioned
replacing and I said yes. Then I deleted the second rockbox directory. Hmm,
this doesn't make sense. Hope you guys get what I'm talking about. LOL
Sarai D. Bucciarelli