Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox stops in Middle Of Song.

Re: Archos Jukebox stops in Middle Of Song.

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:31:58 +0100

Aditya Siram wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just upgraded my Jukebox to a new hard drive and I am having some
> trouble with it.

My guess is that your problems aren't hard drive related at all, but
rather a problem with the power supply. I think your jukebox has a few
loose ground solder joints. Open it up and check all solder joints that
connect the circuit board with the chassis. Also check the battery
connectors (http://www.rockbox.org/docs/repairbattery.html).

You should probably replace the batteries too.

Good luck.