Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox stops in Middle Of Song.

Re: Archos Jukebox stops in Middle Of Song.

From: j c <johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:44:16 +0000 (GMT)

50 gigs isn't too much for the archos - i have 80 gigs
& others have 100 with no probs.

a ticking drive could be due to lack of power to it,
ie dodgy connections.

don't throw your old 20 gig drive away as it's
probably ok - for just a few dollers from ebay you can
get little cases for lappie drives which then allows
you to use the 20 gig as a USB removable drive for
back up or whatever.

jc