Subject: Re: question about updating rockbox

Re: question about updating rockbox

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2005-01-10

I extracted all to the J drive.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn at home" <>
To: "Rockbox development" <>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:27 PM

If you are using windows XP, you can highlight the .zip file and under file,
you will find: extract all", and you just direct it to the JukeBox drive,
like J:\, and it should overwrite the old files.
But what I prefer to do is the above, but I direct it to a temp dir, and
copy & paste everything over to the Jukebox drive.