Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-01-10

"Etch-A-Sketch plugin"

This may be of concern to some ...I recently went hunting a gfx lib, found
GD, which led to FLY which led to here:
Those in the echelons might want to take a look at why that seems relevant
to Rockbox ...essentially some guy who is in the middle of being sued for
using a name that is a bit like etch-a-sketch. Seems the Ohio Arts company
solicitors are out looking for trouble again! :(