Subject: Safe Poweroff for Flashed Jukebox & Progress Bar for Player

Safe Poweroff for Flashed Jukebox & Progress Bar for Player

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-01-10

Hi,

I recently flashed my Jukebox Studio 20 with Rockbox (I'm the one who had
difficulties flashing it, remember? ;) ). Now it works just fine, exept for
one thing. When I use the "Shutdown" entry in the main menu, it says
"Shutting down..." and spins the disk down, butbefore it cuts the power
supply to the disk, it restarts again with the "Rockbox"-Logo. Is that
normal?
And I customized my WPS-Screen again, since I got a new Player. I noticed
the Progress Bar for the Player and I must say that I'm really statisfied
with it. But wouldn't it be even cooler if it displayed the total track
time, too? Maybe next to the current time.... there's place enough.
Since I haven't learned C yet, I can't do this myself, so I have to ask if
somebody thinks the same way I do and is willingly to realize it.

Regards
Frederik

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben