Subject: Re: un-plugging the drive

Re: un-plugging the drive

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-01-10

I was going to recommend this utiliy but could not remember its name. I
use it with a little command line utility called SlickRun. I have it set
up as a macro called "ar". SR puts a tiny little window on the screen. I
keep it down just over the clock on the taskbar. In addition to running
this macro, it can run command line utilities without having to open a cmd

It still takes two invocations to free the archos on most occasions but
it's as quick as "ar<ret>ar<ret>

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:32:49 +0100, <> wrote:

>if U wre under windoze, grab
>that is a command line tool to deactivate external devices under windoze:
>for my archos:
>deveject "-EjectId:USB\VID_05AB&PID_0060\WWWW.ARCHOS.COMA"
>Verschicken Sie romantische, coole und witzige Bilder per SMS!
>Jetzt neu bei WEB.DE FreeMail:

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN