Subject: Re: un-plugging the drive

Re: un-plugging the drive

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-01-11

I don't understand how to make this work:
I try:
deveject -EjectDrive:g
deveject -EjectDrive:g:
deveject -EjectDrive: -g:
and other such variences with the program not understanding.
I wish when these programs show the usage, that they would leave out the
symbols that are not really to be used, and just show a line as it is
supposed to be written.
Thanks for any help.
Glenn