Subject: Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

From: Dermot Bradley <bradley_at_tangram.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:28:34 -0000 (Europe/Belfast)

> i have a fujitsu and it is very quiet.
>
> It also seems to have increased the battery efficiency of the unit
> substantially,

Just fitted an 80Gb Fujitsu myself last night - took about 10 minutes - no
big problems, though my case isn't sitting exactly right were I folded it.

Swissknife to partition/format, Rockbox 2.4 installed, and then a while to
copy my 55Gb VBR "CD collection" across. No problems so far - am very
happy with the result.