Subject: Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2005-01-12

>>you'll be even happier when you start using it. I have found that my
battery usage used to decline about 15% on my half hour ride home with the
old factory drive and now the battery indicator will stay at 100 for 1 hour
or more.

Can we say, that the Fujitsu 80 gig is *t h a t* drive for using with rockbox? I only hear positive reactions about it. I bought 1 year ago a toshiba 60 which won't work at all with the archos firmware and rockbox (no spinup at all) and now i have an IC25N060ATMR04 60 gig and it draw the battery more than the original 20 gig drive. I think i must now get this fantastic 80 gig drive and have another 60 gig USB-harddrive enclosure for the PC...

Joerch