Subject: Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

Re: Please help! Trying to install 80 gig drive....

From: j c <>
Date: 2005-01-12

today i just swapped my hitachi 80 gig for a fujitsu
100 gig drive in my JBR20V1...thanks to who ever
suggested using swissnife it took just 20
minutes....excellent! & thanks again.

the fujitsu does rattle a little where as the hitachi
didn't but that's normal for these apperently.

& it's a little quieter than the hitachi travelstar
(altho that was much quieter than the stock hitachi 20
i think this could be the drive to go for. In uk it's
120 plus 5 p&p.