Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: scott <>
Date: 2005-01-12

--- Björn Stenberg <> wrote:
> BlueChip wrote:
> > It is now decreed that anybody who even looks at code written by
> > me is "tainted" and therefore NOT allowed to submit code to Rockbox
> Wrong again. We simply do not accept anonymous contributions. That's all.

For those interested in the background of this discussion, most of it can be
found here:

Bagder does seem to acknowledge the idea of being 'tainted' by BC's code from
this chat session, and I distincly remember the phrase coming up. That doesn't
necessarily imply it was ever the official Rockbox viewpoint though. I wouldn't
mind hearing where this phrase came from, and if it was only Bagder's personal
viewpoint, or a group decision of some sort.

Do you Yahoo!?