Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:56:38 +0000

I just think it's s _real_ shame BC's code isn't part of Rockbox, as it's great code...

-----Original Message-----From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 13/01/2005 03:21Subject: Re: Writing plug-insIt's really distressing to see these two fine programmers continuing to

engage in this absolutely pointless pissing contest. IMHO, you're both

wrong. Bjorn, a name on the net means nothing. How many people on this

list do you know well enough to know that they're using their real names?

Bluechip, I certainly agree with you about not wanting your real name on

the net. If I had it to do over again 20 years past, my name would have

never made it to the net.

Whichever man gives a little will come out on top of this pissing contest,

for whatever that's worth. BC, why don't you just pull a name out of the

phone book and give him? You've made your point. Give him his precious

name and retain your anonymity.

John

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:40:28 -0500, Brian Wolven

<brian.wolven_at_verizon.net> wrote:

>Björn Stenberg wrote:

>> BlueChip wrote:

>>>It is now decreed that anybody who even looks at code written by

>>>me is "tainted" and therefore NOT allowed to submit code to Rockbox

>> Wrong again. We simply do not accept anonymous contributions. That's all.

>Looking into my crystal ball, I see Blue Chip going to the authorities

>and having his name legally changed to "Anonymous".

>Naaaaah. ;)

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net