Subject: re: development questions

re: development questions

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-13

>>I'm a musician (and programmer) and I've been using my rockbox a lot for
learning songs. There's one feature that I've been wanting for a
loooong time that would greatly help with this and I decided last week
to get my feet wet with rockbox development and write it! That would be
the A-B Repeat function.

Ray, did you tried the splitedit plugin? OK, it's perhaps not so comfortable than your code but it works well for musicians. The only thing i miss i sthat you cannot play an exact loop, for instance repeat a guitar solo seamless.

PS: can you upload your patch to the patch tracker? I will test it!

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: