Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-01-13

>>Bagder does seem to acknowledge the idea of being 'tainted' by BC's code
>>from this chat session, and I distincly remember the phrase coming up.
>I said that on IRC mainly to get BC to stop bothering me about his code.

For future reference simpy say "I will no longer discuss <whatever>" ...and
stand by it - it is a far more efficient method (with me) than making up
stuff which attempts to completely alienate me from the entire "open"
<sarcastic laugh> community.

>I don't actually believe me reading his code would "taint" me. Not that I
>have read his code anyway.

It's not your lucky day today... name but one.

>I'm just not that interested since we aren't gonna use it in Rockbox. For
>reasons already explained.
>On IRC, things are sometimes said without very long considerations. Oddly

So long as we can all use that as a "get out of jail free" card - I will
let it go unchallenged.