Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-01-13

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, BlueChip wrote:

> It's not your lucky day today...

That patch tracker entry is a perfect example of why I don't miss your
contributions much. AFAIR, that tracker entry was also posted by you before
you setup your own separate Rockbox-site and did your attempts to violate the
GPL license. I was referring to that latter code, the code you spoke about in
regard to "tainting". The code you freely post in a tracker entry can hardly
be tainting anyone, whatever legal approach you have.

I realize I will have to live with your non-stop picking on me.

But my lucky day it is. I get my code added to Rockbox. You don't. I have many
lucky days.

  Daniel Stenberg -- --