Subject: Re: MP3 Managing Tool?

Re: MP3 Managing Tool?

From: Menachem Shapiro <>
Date: 2005-01-14

Not to go completely off topic or anything like that, but do you know
of a program that will make it easy to copy a bunch of CDs onto a hard

The CDs have mp3s on them and I want to be able to just insert the
discs and have the program copy the data off and then prompt me to
enter the next disc.

I am sure this can be done pretty easily with a shell script, but I am
being lazy and am looking for a solution that has already been done.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:19:17 +0100, Andi <> wrote:
> hi,
> if you want to use linux, i would recommend easytag.
> but this is also only a tagging software. another great peace of
> software is amarog. which also plays your mp3s and holds an internal
> voting system, which works quite automatically, cause it records, how
> often a song is played, if it was skipped and so on
> bye
> Andreas
> wrote:
> > For tagging and create listings i use (and can strongly recommend) mp3ext.
> > You will have it avaiable in your file/folder property menu in windoze.
> >

> > For file recopy actions i think "the godfather" is it.
> >
> > Joerch
> > Verschicken Sie romantische, coole und witzige Bilder per SMS!
> > Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail:

Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.