Subject: Re: MP3 Managing Tool?

Re: MP3 Managing Tool?

From: Andreas Heinz <crash_at_a80.net>
Date: 2005-01-15

hi

i dont think this is standard practice, cause a friend of mine codet it
;) no seriously, when i look at the code he did this replace ->
rereplace because of some ugly problem with spaces. cant remember why
exactly. i'll ask him ;)

maybe he'll start posting on this mailing list himself, cause he's a
owner of a iriver h110 and so he's wating for rockbox ;)

bye
Andreas