Subject: Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-01-16

It is non-standard, and therefore only (rare) USB cables work - nobody owns
one, so it's either carry your data cable in your pocket at all times, or
forget about transferring data anywhere other than in your own study. I
tried to find an adaptor with 1" of wire in the middle - but yet to get
lucky, that way I could carry an adaptor in the pouch. If anyone knows of
one ... ;)