Subject: Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

From: Ed MacDaniel <deadword_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-01-17

Howdy BC,

Will those retractable USB cables work OK for you? I think Iogear makes
some. Per the website, they make retractable A-A, A-B. and A-miniB cables.

http://iogear.com/main.php?loc=productcategory&category=usb&category_id=102

-ed

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of
five." Groucho Marx