Subject: Re: Serial Port Mod Question(s)

Re: Serial Port Mod Question(s)

From: Dave Jones - HFP Acoustical <dave_at_hfpacoustical.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:28:23 -0600

Thanks for the info. I had forgotten all about your CD player controller
mod. It's a good starting point for me.

Here's a silly question: Is pin 1 on the CPU at the corner with the small
indention? Or is it at the top left with respect to the text on the CPU? Or
someplace else?

Thanks,

Dave

At 03:45 PM 1/17/2005, you wrote:
> > I've searched the archives, and I've got a couple of questions about the

<snip lots of good info here>