Subject: Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

Re: First experience of iRiver H-140

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:41:36 +0000

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the idea. I can see one potential hiccup... I cannot see "A(m)
to A(m)" or "A(m) to B(f)" ...either way, I think I'll get myself an
extending USB cable anway :)

Gotta love the spec on that... 7.5" x 4.5" x 2" ...Doesn't that make it
about the same size as the archos! LOL ...me thinks there is a misprint ;)

BC