Subject: RE: Icon for your Archos!

RE: Icon for your Archos!

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-18 in the right tread...?

Mat, to make this useable for others we must try to write a batch which gets the first picture it find in all folders which is containing the string "front" in the filename (this must be the front cover), resize & convert it to bmp and save it under the same name as the folder name!

what about naming *all* the bitmaps in every folder desktop.bmp? I think this simplifies this thing a little. So you havelittle pics 32x32 or 64x64. I think if windoze must resize every bitmap it slows more down than it is already...

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: