Subject: Re: Many thanks and a microphone question

Re: Many thanks and a microphone question

From: Revati Raman Das <revati.raman.rns_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:50:24 +0530

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to this group. Hence the query posted by me may be
infidal. but I would be glad if you could help me out.

I have a question regarding Archos Recorder V2, somewhat connected to
kathy's question.
Once I had called up archos support people and they mentioned to me
that I would need a "preamp matching mike" worth $50( I felt that was
a lot). I was wondering there would be any cost-effective substitue.

Thanks in Advance.
RR Das