Subject: ID3 database

ID3 database

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-19

Hi, developers!

tried this id3 database tool yesterday, you wrote at the wiki page that with windows there were a bug, but with
songdb --path /./ --strip /./
it worked anyhow. I was deeply impressed about the speed this little perl thing gets... But what should we do with this rockbox.id3db? Is the database browsing already enabled in the daily builds? I saw a new lang string in english.lang but I cannot find a related menu entry or so. Will try todays daily build soon..

Nice work! Here I can see again that we cannot go far with windows batch and scripts. Only a handful useful functions and lame like a turtle...

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: