Subject: Re: ID3 database

Re: ID3 database

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:09:29 +0000

You can subscribe to the cvs mailing list, and you will receive
comprehensive details on ALL mods made to Rockbox ...The ID3 database
system is in and the last few tweaks are being made by Zagor presently ...I
imagine there will be an anouncement once it becomes stable. You can also
get advance notice of things like the iRiver progress and other more
general fixes and improvements :)

You can subscribe here:
...for a running commentry on "cvs commits" ...Where's the RSS feed guys LOL ;)

BC