Subject: Re: ID3 database

Re: ID3 database

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:30:13 +0100

>>you can subscribe to the cvs mailing list, and you will receive
comprehensive details on ALL mods made to Rockbox ...The ID3 database

Bluechip, I think that i'm not enough techie for this. I read every day the changelog and grabble in the wiki pages and read all news in the mailing list. Sure, there are meanwhile so much informations around the rockbox project, thats too much food for me. Sometimes i save your daily irc-talks to read it offline in my archos, but i also have to work, to love and to live..

By the way, the iriver port is much interesting for me, i think my archos cannot live forever and i'm searching for a substitute-platform.

Joerch