Subject: Re: Many thanks and a microphone question

Re: Many thanks and a microphone question

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:38:22 -0600

Go to http://www.blindtreasures.com/
And you can get some good mics that use only 1 hearing aid type battery, and
it does work well with the Archos.
You will need 2 of them, and go to Shack and get a couple of RCA to eighth
inch adapters, or use 2 cables with eighth inch at both ends and get a Y
cable with 1 eighth inch male at one end and 2 females at the other.
Now I like the way that sounds! LOL
But I digress.
At the BlindTreasures site, I think you will need to send an e-mail to the
owner and ask for a couple of cyber spy microphones.
Around ten bucks each.
Glenn