Subject: Re: Getting stuck in a directory

Re: Getting stuck in a directory

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2005-01-20

Hi Sherv,
I had the same problem, but only with the 01-18 and 01-19 build. I got catched when i tried to load plugins or cfg files from the menu and with the resume function. But i don't wanted to nerve the developers with that cause they are working on the implementation of the id3 database, that's why there are some troubles in the daily builds.

By the way, i fooled around with id3browse, works nice but i had 2 illegal instructions 04040404 and FFFFFFFF. I played music in the background...

Cool work!

Joerch