Subject: iRiver H1xx remote hardware

iRiver H1xx remote hardware

From: Jacob Rosenstein <>
Date: 2005-01-25

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a couple of months now, and I'd love to help
move rockbox closer to running on my iHP-120. I've seen several
requests for more info on the remote hardware, and figured that was a
reasonably cost-efficient way to get in the door ... so I sacrificed
my remote to the cause.

I made flatbed scans of the naked circuit board, and ID'ed the LCD
controller. I have schematics of most of the board, but most of it is
pretty unnecessary to interfacing with it. The most useful pieces are
now in the wiki.

I'd like to upload the full-resolution scans, but somehow I doubt the
wiki "Attach" page is the appropriate place for 11MB files. Anyone
know where I should put them?

- Jacob