Subject: Recording problems

Recording problems

From: raichea <raichea_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:12:25 -0000

Just updated one of the bug reports with the following observation. Thought
I'd drop a note here too, as the bug doesn't seem to have been looked at for
a while.

Recording my old vinyl albums to MP3, I've had two occasions
out of about 20 when the recording appears to be corrupt
after 10+ minutes, and won't play past that point on my PC.

Unfortunately, I didn't try systematically on the V2
recorder, but I think it played past the fail point on the
V2. Using MP3DirectCut to chop the recording up into tracks,
the visualisation of the MP3 data shows gaps in the data
from the fail point onwards.

Recording quality 7, 44.1kHz, line-in, Stereo, Ind.
frames=yes, time split=off.

Steve.