Subject: Re: cable remote control

Re: cable remote control

From: Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-01-28

> I own a Jukebox recorder 20, using rockbox 2.4 - flashed.
> Recently I found my cable remote control again - the one to be plugged between
> headphones and jukebox.
> It doesn´t work. Question: Is it supposed to? Does rockbox SW support this
> cable remote control?

I didn't manage to get it working too. From the beginning it behaved very eratic.
It always stuck after 10 key presses or so. Batteries were ok.

I didn't care and finaly added a fixing to fasten the whole recorder to
the belt of my pants. This way I have access to *all* functions plus the display.
The remote control is useless IMHO.

Jürgen Hestermann.